If your page is built on WordPress, using our plugin to install the Live chat & video widget on your website is the easiest way to increase engagement and foster customer video communication. Follow the steps from this article, and enjoy seamless communication!
1. Go to the Widget section in the Integration settings.
2. At the top of this section, you will see the Enable widget option. Click on the toggle to activate it. Click the Save button that appears on the top of the page to confirm your choice.
3. Next, log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins. You will find the section on the list on the left side of the screen.
4. In the search bar, type Vicodo and click enter. As a result, you will see the plugin snippet with 2 buttons - Install now and More details. If you click the latter, a popup will appear with the plugin description.
5. Click Install now. The process will start immediately, and once it’s done, you will see that the button Activate appeared in place of Install now. Click it to proceed.
6. Now, the Vicodo logo will appear on the list of active plugins on the left side of the admin panel. Click on it to finalize the installation and set up the details.
7. Once you enter the Vicodo Live Chat Options, start by pasting the Widget ID from the Integration tab in the Widget settings.
Below you can choose on what devices the widget should be available for your visitors. Click on the edit field to open the drop-down list and select chosen options.
Next, you can decide which pages you would like to insert the code to and which pages should be excluded - for example, you may want to hide the widget on your blog or any other specific page.
Once the setup is done - click Save. You will see the confirmation that changes have been applied at the top of the Options page.
Don’t forget to adjust the widget’s look to your branding! Learn how to personalize colors, texts, position and working hours in this article.
How to uninstall the plugin?
To uninstall the plugin from your page, go to the Plugins section on your WordPress admin dashboard. You will see the list of all the plugins you use. Find Vicodo Live Video & Chat and click Deactivate. The widget will deactivate immediately. Now, in place of the Deactivate, you will see the Delete button. Click on it to remove the plugin. You and your page visitors will no longer see the Live chat & Video website widget on your page.
If you decide to install the plugin once again - go through the steps explained at the beginning of this article.