You can customize Email templates if you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription.
There are 3 types of emails you can send to customers by Vicodo: Invitation, Invitation with password, and Cancellation email. The easy and intuitive editor allows customizing their layout and texts in no time! Read this tutorial and learn how to adjust the emails to your needs. First, go to the Branding tab in the settings and choose the Email templates section.
1. Let's start by defining email languages. By default, it’s English. To add or change the language, click + Add more languages. The green “Editing” badge means that you are adjusting email messages in a particular language. To remove the language, click X in the table. If you want to customize emails in another language, click Edit.
2. Choose which email type you would like to edit. This instruction applies to all of them, as the customization process is the same for all types.
3. Edit email subject - our recommendation is to use no more than 60 characters, so customers can read the whole subject on their mobile devices.
4. Edit background, button, and footer text colors. You can choose them from the default palette or add custom shades by clicking on the brush icon.
5. The template editor is very similar to text editors you may already know. To change the email text, click on it. The blue frame indicates that a particular part of the message is edited. Now, you can change the text style, insert links or placeholders.
How to use placeholders?
Placeholders allow you to add personalized information to automated messages. You choose them from the list while creating an email template. From the clients' perspective, they are replaced by data concerning their cases and appointments.
To edit the button label, click on the existing text and insert changes.
You can also edit the email footer the same way you did with the content and button label. Just click on the existing text and apply changes.
Don’t forget to click the Save button to confirm the changes. Every time you edit any of the information, the bar with the Save button will appear on the top of the page.
You already know how to edit email messages - now you can repeat these steps for each language and message type.