Whether it's an ad hoc meeting, an appointment scheduled by the operator, or booked by the customer on the Booking page, the Invitation page is the first step for the customer to join a meeting.
To personalize its look, go to the Branding tab in settings and choose the Invitation page look section.
You can customize the Invitation page look if you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription.
1. Personalize the background. You can pick one of the six main colors or click the brush icon to define a custom shade. To turn off the bubbles pattern, move the slider so it turns gray. If you want to upload an image, click the picture icon and choose a file from your device. The recommended minimum size of the image is 1920x1080 px.
2. Content background is the space at the middle of the screen where the texts, buttons, logo, and operator's photo are displayed. You can pick one of the predefined looks or customize it by clicking the brush icon. Set the color and opacity.
3. Define color for the texts. To add custom, click the brush icon.
4. You can customize the Button: Video call by editing text and changing the button and text colors. To enter a personalized call to action, click on the text. You can use placeholders to fill it in with the information specific to each of the appointments such as case name, operator name, operator phone, or appointment date.
On the invitation page, instead of placeholders, customers will see information assigned to their cases.
5. Adjusting the Button: Chat and Button: Test browser requires identical actions - follow the steps from the previous point.
6. The label on Button: cancel can not be changed. You can only define text and button colors. For the custom shades, click the brush icon.
Don’t forget to click the Save button to confirm the changes. Every time you edit any of the information, the bar with the Save button will appear on the top of the page.
You can go back to the default settings anytime - just click on the blue note Reset to default.
In the Invitation page text section, you can disable Test browser button and Cancel appointment button.