We are excited to finally share the major updates we've been working on. This spring comes with powerful new features and improvements to existing functionalities that will make Vicodo even more user-friendly.
Scroll down or use the list below to find out more about the new features:
Imagine having a clear bird's eye view of your daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. No unexpected events can surprise you because they appear immediately on your calendar. You stay on top of your meetings. That's possible thanks to the new Vicodo feature - Calendar Connect.
Calendar Connect is a two-way integration between your external calendar (Google Calendar, Microsoft 365, Exchange, Apple Calendar + many more) and Vicodo. No coding skills are needed - it takes only a couple of clicks to set up!
With our new and powerful integration you will:
- Prevent booking conflicts - events scheduled in your external calendar will be displayed as anonymized blockers.
- Update booking page - your scheduling page will be updated in accordance with the events of your external calendar.
- See the appointment scheduled in Vicodo in your external calendar.
What does it change for your customers? Your clients will receive email invitations branded as ones from your email account provider. The scheduled appointment will be visible on their calendars, including the link or button in the event description, leading directly to Vicodo’s meeting page.
As privacy is our priority, we would like to stress that Vicodo does not use or store any details about the events from your external calendars.
Now, time to check it for yourself. Go to settings and set up the integration within less than 5 minutes!
We understand the power of branding. From the very beginning, our goal was to enable brands to show their true colors to their customers. With updated email templates, it’s even easier!
In Branding settings, you can change the texts, background, and buttons colors separately for each language you use to communicate with your clients.
Use placeholders to personalize the messages and make your communication even more precise! We’ve improved email layouts so they are coherent and clear.
We always pay attention to great UX and UI. At the same time, we don't underestimate fixes and improvements on parts that guarantee safety and reliability. The list is long, but in this article, we will highlight the most significant changes:
- We’ve added case completed status message - on the operator side and customer side, making it clear for both sides whether the problem has been solved
- We’ve added an error message if API label is missing in customer feedback settings, so you don't forget to fill in this field in the settings
- If SMS or email message failed to be sent, you will receive a chat message
- If you demand your customer to accept Terms & Conditions before starting a chat, they won't be able to enter without doing it
- We’ve updated polish and german language versions of Vicodo, so the descriptions are clear and easy to follow
- While booking a meeting via your personal booking page, customer's email is now validated to prevent them from entering invalid addresses
- We've updated libraries to keep Vicodo secure and reliable