Sharing the content of your screen is a convenient way to, for example, explain your onboarding process or demonstrate a technical problem. In Vicodo, both operators and customers can use the screen sharing option during their video call.
This feature is only available if:
- you or your customer are using a desktop device - mobile users can still see the content of someone else’s screen but cannot share their own
- you are using the first or second call layout.
An administrator can change call layouts in the global settings. For the screen sharing to work properly, select the first (Operator’s video is in focus) or the second (Customer’s video is in focus) option:
How to share your screen?
- During your video call, click the icon:
- Your browser will ask you for permission to share the screen. You can also decide if you want to share the entire screen content or just a single app or window.
- To stop sharing your screen, click the icon again: