We are very excited to finally show you the biggest update to Vicodo since the day of its launch. With the new version, we introduce several features and improvements to help you efficiently manage your customer interactions and keep your workflow smooth.
Scroll down or use the list below to find out more about the new features:
Planning your working days with Vicodo has never been easier. With the new calendar tab, you are always just one click away from a convenient daily, weekly, or monthly meeting overview for you or your entire team.
With the calendar, you will be able to:
- get a clear view of all your planned, completed, or cancelled appointments in the form of neatly arranged time blocks
- schedule your meetings directly from the calendar view by clicking on a free time slot
- decide how long your calls should be and when they should finish
- plan multiple appointments for a single case
- always remember about the upcoming meetings with the help of the new status icons on the case list
- see a handy counter of the appointments that you have scheduled for today.
Go to the calendar tab by using this link or clicking the icon at the bottom of the case list - and test the new features for yourself. If you want to find out more about how to use the calendar, check out our article.
Password protected cases
With so many professional and social interactions happening online, privacy has become a greater concern than ever. By turning on the new password protection option, you ensure that only the customers who enter the right code will be able to access your meetings. They will receive their six-digit code in the SMS or email invitation message and will need to type it on the invitation page.
If you are an administrator, you can enable and disable this option for all operators at once in the Settings, or even make the password protection mandatory.
Vicodo Direct website widget - closed beta now available
Do you want to turn visitors to your website into customers? Vicodo Direct is a handful widget that you can implement on your site and let your clients contact you immediately via chat or video calls.
With Vicodo Direct, you can:
- choose which operators should be assigned to the widget cases
- decide if you want to offer video or chat-only support
- select when Vicodo Direct should be available by choosing your business hours
- customize the look and content of the widget to better reflect the image of your brand.
Although at the moment the widget is fully functional, it is still in its beta version until we can fully refine all its features and give it the polish it deserves. Because of that, the widget is not yet publicly available on the Vicodo app page - however, if you would be interesting in testing it on your website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The widget works on desktops and smartphones. For phones with the iOS operating system, version 12.2 or higher is required.
New cases created with API or the website widget will never go unnoticed again. As soon as a new, unassigned case is created, information about it will appear right above the case list:
With the case queue, you will be able to see how many new cases are currently waiting to be assigned and how long ago they were created. You will also see a button that lets you immediately join the oldest awaiting case.
The case queue is only available on the desktop version of Vicodo.
While customer conversations with Vicodo remain as simple and intuitive as ever, the improved chat works up to three times faster than before and offers several new features:
- Message statuses - you and your customers will be able to see when your message is sent, delivered, or read.
- Editing messages
- Deleting messages
If you are an administrator, you can enable and disable the options to edit or delete the messages separately for operators and customers in the Settings.