Yes - by adding attachments to your quick responses you can share files with your customers faster than ever before and save time during your chat conversations.
How to add an attachment
1. Go to the Quick responses section in the Settings.
2. Click + Add quick response to create a new message, or select one from the list and click Edit.
3. On the right, you will see the title and content of your response. Click Upload and select a file from your device:
You can upload only one attachment per response. You can add the following types of files:
- pictures in JPG, PNG, or GIF format
- text files (for example PDF or DOC)
- spreadsheet files
- archive files (for example ZIP).
4. When you have uploaded the file, click Save. The next time you use that response, you will see the icon next to it: