Quick responses are premade replies that can help you speed up your everyday tasks. You can use them during your chat conversations with customers if you are working on the desktop version of Vicodo.
If you don’t have any quick responses yet, find out how to create them.
How to use quick responses
1. Type the / symbol into the message field or click the icon to open the quick responses window:
On the left side, you will find the search bar and the list of your responses. You can also check how many responses there are on the list. On the right, you will see the preview of the currently selected message.
If you only want to display your private responses, use the Private only switch:
2. Find the response that you want to send. You can do it in three different ways:
- Type the title of the response into the search bar:
- Type the / symbol and the title of your message into the message field:
- Scroll down the list and select the right response. Remember that the list is ordered alphabetically, but global responses are always displayed first.
Once you find the right response, click the Insert button or press Enter.
Hint: If you want to find a response that includes an attachment, check for the icon next to it.
3. You will notice that the quick response has appeared in the message window. You can now review the reply, make corrections, or change it to better suit your conversation. Once you finish, press Enter or click the button to send it.