If you have access to your Vicodo account
1. Go to the Profile section of the settings page.
2. Click Change password at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password and type it in again in the Repeat new password section. The new password should be at least 8 characters long and include:
- an uppercase letter
- a lowercase letter
- a digit
- a special character, for example $ , / or * .
5. Press the Change password button.
If the Change password button is unavailable, make sure that your new passwords match and that they include all the required characters.
6. You will see a notification that your password has been changed. You can use it the next time you log in to Vicodo.
If you don’t have access to your account
If you are not logged in to your Vicodo account and you don’t remember your password, you can reset it in a few easy steps. Find out how to do it.