In this onboarding guide, we will walk you through the setup steps best for your use case. You will learn how to:
- Quickly adjust branding so that you can promote yourself or your company
- Create clients/guests cases and start meetings
- Make your meetings password protected
In each step, we will redirect you to the detailed support articles using blue links and to the Vicodo settings using green links, so you can apply the changes as you read through the instructions.
1. Adjust branding without coding - from the invitation page to gathering feedback
As you log in to Vicodo for the first time, click on the icon displayed next to your name, and select settings.
- Go to the Branding tab and start from the General Branding: enter the company name, upload your logo and favicon.
- What does it look like from your guests’ perspective? If you schedule a 1-on-1 appointment, they receive an invite, then land on the Invitation page. After the call, they see the Thank you page. You can adjust all pages and invitations to your branding! Edit texts, colors, buttons, and backgrounds.
- How do you collect feedback after webinars or lessons? Do you send surveys that participants forget to fill in? Ask about their opinion right after the meetings. Add up to 5 questions and get responses right away.
2. Schedule meetings or let your guests decide
Click the icon to get back to the dashboard. Here you create cases, lead conversations, and plan upcoming meetings. If you want to learn more about all information you can find in the Vicodo dashboard, jump to the dedicated article.
- To schedule a meeting, you have to create a case first. Click the plus icon, set the case name (it can be your student’s name, webinar title, your product name…), and decide whether it’s an Individual or a Group call. For 1-on-1 meetings, Vicodo will send invitations via e-mail or SMS - decide what works best for your clients!
- Thanks to the cases, you keep your conversation history in one place. Imagine you meet with a client several times - all your notes, chat messages, the files you shared, or screenshots you took are kept in your client’s case.
- Is your calendar full of meetings? Integrate it with Vicodo. With the Calendar Connect integration, you will avoid scheduling conflicts! It’s a built-in integration - which means no coding on your side, just a few clicks.
- Set up your scheduling page and share a link with your clients. Let your guests decide when to meet. Leave back-and-forth e-mail scheduling for a smarter option.
3. Password protection, separate operators, two-factor authentication
- You can protect all meetings with a password or let your team decide which should be password protected. When password protection is enabled, guests receive a code in the Invitation message. Providing a code allows them to join the meeting.
- If you want to prevent your team members from having access to all cases, you can enable the Separate Operators feature. Only the person who creates a case will be able to access it.
- Two-Factor Authentication offers an additional level of security. To enable this feature, go to the Password & Security tab in your Profile settings. After successfully logging in with your password, we will email you a security code, or you will get the code from your authenticator app.
Now, you can quickly set up Vicodo and lead secure video meetings!
How to add more people to my team?
How to use the Live video & chat website widget?
The availability of features depends on your subscription plan.